“Terrible!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #245 of 351 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Indian
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

Terrible food, Punjab ke naam ko badnaam kar rahe hain. I think they are putting reviews on portals with fake ids otherwise none can rate 3 or 4 or 5 stars.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

KEW GARDENS NY
“good food ,for a value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

If you like indian ,pakistani food come to this place.

Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worse food, shi### place, and an insult to Punjab”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

This is a Pakistani restaurant (there is punjab in india too)...and therefore the confusion of Indian food joint...Pakistani food can be very good at times but this place sucks..Their food sucks and the place sucks even more...If you want to eat terrible food in a toilet, go there...

• Visited September 2011
Philadelphia,
“Only wants your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I went yesterday with my bandmates and girlfriend since it was the closest restaurant to the venue we were playing and because I only tried Indian food when I was a kid. However, I already ate alittle earlier so I wasn't too hungry.

My girlfriend and 2 of my bandmates got food. When my girlfriend went up to get food from the buffet, I joined her to see what they had, I didn't grab a plate. I tried some of her food and that was it. By the time we decided to leave, everyone paid...and I was pretty much forced to pay.

They said that there were 4 plates, and I barely ate and didn't even have my own plate. They told me there was no sharing, which is understandable, however, they saw me go up there with no plate and eating off my girlfriend's plate. They could have warned me then and decided not to. So they argued, and I didn't feel like playing that game since my band and I had to get back to the gig. So in the end, I basically paid 12 dollars for trying mediocre food, a horrible environment, and cheap, inconsiderate management.

I'd advise not going there!

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Go if you like eating in paper plates!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011 via mobile

The dal was the only good thing they had. Nothing had salt in it. The nan looked like it was baked in an oven and smelled of yeast.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere