“The Best Sub Shop in the Country!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 351 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Stuart, Florida
“The Best Sub Shop in the Country!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hey, forgeddaboutit. This is the best sub joint in the country. It's a total experience. The attitude, the shop itself, unreal. I've been going since I was a little kid (that's a long time). When I lived in Maryland and would go up to AC I always took a cooler and ordered ten Italian subs to go and hand them out when I got home. Lot's of history here. The bread is fresh, made about a block away and it's usually hot when you get it. Crazy good. Not to be missed!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Wayne, NJ
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Best sub place in NJ and I live in north jersey where the is great sub shops. I got the Italian with everything on it and I wish I could have brought one home! It was so good. This is a must stop place when going to A.C! Just a heads up this is a cash only place.

Visited June 2013
Syracuse, New York
“This Place is GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My Family and I arrived around 12:45 pm. There was a line out front, we waiting only 15mins. to be seated. We ordered half subs because of the HUGE size of a whole sub. I had the Italian, which was excellent. We also ordered the meatball, and cheeseburger sub. All were flavorful and we even ordered some to go for dinner later that day. That says it all. Do yourself a favor and Check this place out! You can park in the public parking garage less than a block away.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Albany, New York
“The BEST Sub I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We got the White House special and a turkey sub from the take out line and ate them in the small park across the street. The subs were excellent. The roll was fresh and the meats were very good. The staff were friendly and we will be back the next time we are in AC.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reading, Pennsylvania
“great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

try everything they make and you won't be dissappointed. The subs are the best ever and the place has so many pictures of stars including Frank Sinatra who loved the place too.

Visited May 2013