“Great lemonade” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Great lemonade”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

My girlfriend and I took our three girls here yesterday. Everyone loved everything. The pizza, the cheese fries, the funnel cake, the strawberry funnel cake and my favorite, the lemonade. For day out for the family!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Providence, Rhode Island
“Cheap and good!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nice little pizza and snack place on the boardwalk.....the funnel cakes are huge and delicious!! Special feature is the opera music blaring from the speakers! Great time!

Visited August 2013
Baltimore, MD
“Great soft serve ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is for the location on the boardwalk just north of Bally's. I go there every time I am in Atlantic City for their soft serve chocolate ice cream, which I get in a cone. It's delicious, and the best I have had on the boardwalk. This time it was a little different in that I brought someone with me who said that they also thought that the ice cream was great.

They have two sizes for ice cream cones, but the small one is about the right size, since it's not particularly small.

I have never tried anything else there, and I'm not inclined to since I really don't like to eat outside. (I make exception for ice cream cones).

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Stay Away ! ! ! !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

Used to order from here all the time. Then one day the food was terrible - figured it was an "off day". Then the next order, there was an industrial sized carpet staple in my Stromboli. will NEVER eat there again.

• Visited September 2010
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Stay Awake ! ! !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

Used to order from here all the time. Then one day the food was terrible - figured it was an "off day". Then the next order, there was an industrial sized carpet staple in my stromboli. will NEVER eat there again.

• Visited June 2010