“Best wings in Atlantic city!” 5 of 5 stars

(609) 347-6666
Improve this listing
Ranked #147 of 349 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Pizza & Pasta
“Best wings in Atlantic city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was great and hot wings were big and perfectly cooked and it is hard to get that cause I love wings and these I did not have to cook myself but came like I had cooked them! Highly recommended!

Visited May 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic Pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were staying in a hotel in Atlantic City, and had Jonuzi deliver to our hotel room. This is the best pizza ever! It made all other pizza that I have ever had pale in comparison! Really delicious, fast, and affordable! We also ordered wings, and they were good, but the pizza is the star attraction! I stuck the wings in the room refrigerator, and ate them the next day for breakfast and lunch. I liked the wings a lot better the second day.

I was really impressed with how they delivered the food to us. They included plenty of paper plates, lots of napkins, and utensils along with our order. The wings were wrapped up tightly in foil, and then put in a Styrofoam container so that they didn't get messy or leak on something. Eating wings and pizza can get messy even in a restaurant, so I really appreciated Jonuzi including all the extras with our order!

Great place, and just this pizza alone makes me want to go to Atlantic City once a month!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best tuna subs!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Everybody can't make tuna subs, they just can't! But this place gets it!!! Just got one out of curiosity here, I finally found a place that knows how to make good tuna for a sub! Better than White House sub shop. In fact doesn't even come close! So good it will make you cry! Ok, I didn't cry, but I was super happy after a few bites!!!!!!

Visited June 2013
Norristown
“Good takeout pipzza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Can't say too much about this place, as all we did was get a large plain takeout pizza, but it was very good.

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
“Great Pizza and Steak sub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Stop by --nice job very nice --get a pizza real fresh hot --great taste --I stop off from work get a pie Mike does a good job

• Visited May 2013