“perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Northfield, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

i took my sister for her birthday so we both can get the relaxation massage and was wonderful, a really niece experience for both of us, the place is so pretty and clean, we loved the decor!! After the massage we went to the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna, we had a perfect day! thanx so much to all the staff so pleasant and helpful we will back for sure!

Lumberton, New Jersey
“Wonderfully relaxing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had the opportunity to visit the spa at the Golden Nugget. I booked the relaxation massage. Jessica was my masseuse, and she did a wonderful job. I was thoroughly relaxed by the time my massage was finished, but it didn't end there, because I used the steam room, sauna and hot tub. I felt like I never wanted to leave! I loved the amenities that the spa provided to shower and change afterwards, and the decor made for a very relaxing atmosphere. A definite winner!

Marlton, New Jersey, United States
“Perfect Spa Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Spent a Sunday afternoon with a friend at the Spa and Salon at the Golden Nugget. I highly recommend this Spa and Salon for a relaxing and peaceful experience. I requested the relaxation massage. My massage therapist, Michelle, was excellent. She applied the perfect amount of pressure and after telling her of my slight sun burn, she provided a lotion to soothe it before applying the oil. The tiny extras, like the hot towels under your neck and on your feet and the aromatic mask are just the right touches. Following the massage, I spent time in the lounge, where staff was friendly and accommodating - asking if I needed anything, coffee, tea, water, etc. I used the sauna and whirlpool, and because this is a boutique spa, I never felt crowded, hurried, or bothered and was able to spend as much time as I wanted in all the facilities. I've been to Borgata several times and there were just too many bridal parties and bachelorette groups monopolizing the facilities all at one time. I also used the shower area and it was clean, well maintained and stocked with all the toiletries you would need to complete a spa visit. This was my 3rd trip this spa and I will be back again and again.

“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have had many facials at the spa at tha Golden Nugget. My skin care is important to me and I would only go to an expert for a facial . Jennie is that expert! I trust her to choose the type of facial I need each month and feel that she truly cares about my skin as much as I do. Ahhh....such a wonderful hour...relaxing and at the same time so beneficial. Jennie and the treatments she gives me are perfection! My skin glows with Jennie's expertise and "magic fingers."

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
6 attraction reviews
“Epitome of relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

The spal is so well designed you forget you are in a casino. Booked an appointment for an hour long relaxation masage and was also able to use the steam room, sauna, and jacuzzi for as long as I wanted. Would have stayed all day but my husband was waiting for me.

Jessica was my massage therapist. She was very pleasant, had great pressure, and was extremely professional. Definitely recommend visting this spa and asking for Jessica.

Visited April 2013