“Southern Hospitality at its best.” 5 of 5 stars

1545 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Kelsey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 326 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Bar, Barbecue, Pub, American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kentucky Avenue
Transit: Jitney stops at front door.
“Southern Hospitality at its best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Beautiful Restaurant. Authentic Southern food and menu. Well stock bar and upscale drink selection. Live music and entertainment on the weekends. Kelsey's on the corner of Pacific and Kentucky is the perfect dinner/date night spot.

• 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent food, service and entertainment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Excellent food, service and entertainment. The owner is such a nice person. This is a classy place that I'll recommend to everyone.

Florence NJ USA
“Best of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was the first time my husband and I visited Kelsey's in AC; we were celebrating his 61st birthday. The service was excellent, atmosphere warm and friendly. The food was to die for. I have a habit that when I'm eating something I like; I hum while I eat. Needless to say I hummed through my entire meal.....We were staying in AC for six days and we dined at Kelsey's everyday we were there. I loved their corn bread basket, ribs, fish taco's, shrimp and grits, etc..... Otherwise I enjoyed everything I ate and so did my husband. Kim and Kelsey Co-Owners made us feel welcomed and so did their staff especially, Julie. We loved the music and can't wait to return again.

North Wildwood, New Jersey
“OMG Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

While located in the former site of Redding's that's where the comparison stops. Our meal was awesome! Had shrimp etouffee ap and will order it as a dinner next time. New Orleans has nothing on Mr. Jackson. My blackened salmon dinner dish was moist and just spicy enough to raise some moisture on my bald head without overpowering the fish. Nanc loved her fried chicken and dove into the cornbread that's a must order. Some of the best I've had! Everything was served hot. The room is very nice and the prices are incredible when compared to what you'll pay in the better casino restaurants. Kelsey took the time to come out and make the rounds with the diners. While you can spend a fortune elsewhere it doesn't get much better than this!

Manchester Township, New Jersey
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband took me there for my birthday. i had a wonderful experience. The staff was great, the food was awesome, well worth the hour drive there. The general manager makes you feel very welcome there.....some of the staff came over once they found out i was celebrating my birthday, to see if I was enjoying my birthday with them. I am one not very impress with soul food restaurants. I will definitely go back and bring my family. Thank you Kelsey.