“Awesome food, great service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Delaware & States Avenues
Transit: Jitney stop right in front of the porperty.
Fort Lee, NJ
“Awesome food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were a group of 6 and everyone loved and enjoyed their delicious meal. Service was great. Nice atmosphere!!

Visited January 2013

79% Recommend
New Jersey
“Absolutely Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I took my Mother to the Showboat Casino for her 88TH Birthday. We decided to have dinner at Scarduzio’s. What a great choice! Everything was absolutely perfect.

We started with a glass of champagne. I had ½ dozen raw clams and the SCARDUZIO SALAD with jumbo lump crab, white gulf shrimp, haricot vert, asparagus, mixed field greens, creamy Dijon dressing.

My Mother had Jumbo Lump Crab Cocktail and the Maine Lobster Bisque garnished with lobster dumplings.

We both ordered Double Cut Lamb Chops which were out of this world! They were cooked to perfection! We shared the Lobster Whipped Yukon Potatoes and Asparagus.

The waiter heard me wish my Mother a “Happy Birthday”, and he brought her a huge piece of delicious chocolate cake which we shared. My Mother asked for coffee and I had wanted a cappuccino. When they went to make the cappuccino, the frother was not working and he asked me if I wanted either an espresso or regular coffee. I said never mind, I would be fine without. Then he went to another restaurant to get me my cappuccino!

Scarduzio’s went above and beyond!

My Mother said it was the best dinner she ever had; even better than LE BEC FIN her favorite restaurant.

I would highly recommend Scarduzio’s to everyone!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gillette, Wyoming
“Amazing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had the prix fixe menu which is available Mon-Fri 5:30pm-7 pm. It was amazing. The steak was just the right size portion, and perfectly done. The sushi was some of the best I've had. Very fresh and well made. Dessert was perfect. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2012
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“A great surprise for a casino restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

After walking through the Revel Casino and becoming highly disappointed with the restaurants (selections, prices and attitude), we escaped to the boardwalk and were rescued by the friendly people at Showboat. We checked the menus and wandered into Scarduzio's around 9:00pm on Saturday Night on Labor Day weekend. Even though they had no available tables in the main dining room, we were informed that we could dine in the bar area, enjoying the same menu. We were seated immediately and treated to a fabulous meal. I ordered a 16 oz. pork chop, which was grilled to perfection accompanied with a roasted head of garlic and delicious assorted breads. I was so amazed with the quality and flavor of my entree, that I was able to fully enjoy the ambiance and relaxing environment of this establishment. Usually, I am not impressed with casino restaurants but this one broke the mold. I would highly recommend Scarduzio's.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pembroke, MA
“Great Family Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

We made our annual family trip to Atlantic City and had a wonderful dinner at Scardusio's at the Showboat. They had a great $39 pre-fix menu which included soup or sushi, salad or pasta, filet mignon or chicken plus coffee and desert. Our server Nikki was top shelf and made every effort to make sure our three young children were not bored at dinner. A great value for a high- end streak house. They also have a great lounge with fantastic bartenders. We would highly recommend you make a reservation when visiting Atlantic City. The entire wait staff were extremely friendly and attentive.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere