“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cornucopia buffet
atlantic club casino, atlantic city, Atlantic City, NJ
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Description: buffet is located in the atlantic club casino and the buffet is 12.99 cash its really woth the price ,,,,,,,,
Brockway, MI
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We saw on Trip Advisor that this buffet
was only 9.99. People were raving about it. Thought we would give it a try even though we were worried that it was going to be lots of low quality food. Our mistake! Excellent quality and assortment of meats,, salads, desserts, and sides. I would definitely go back here on our next visit.

Visited August 2013

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Summer BBQ on a Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here twice in July. The first time as a new slot member with 30 minutes play it was comp. I thought as far as "casino buffets" go I did not expect much. I was favorably surprised. I had a nice salad with peel your own shrimp. The shrimp were decent size and worth the effort. As an entree I had BBQ chicken and ribs with a tangy baked beans with pork. I also had several nice pieces of steam ship round a jus that melted in my mouth. As a beverage the waiter was kind enough to get me several Arnold Palmers (1/2 ice tea & 1/2 lemonade). All this comp was more than good. In fact I like it so much that I returned the next week and for the ridiculous price of $10 had another wonderful dinner. Granted it is not a five star restaurant but it was a real star for me!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“Only Good Thing Here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Hate the hotel because of smell and no wifi. Hate the casino because of low payoff. Hate all the other restaurants.

The buffet is only thing they doing right. First off, $10 and change for dinner! Not only is this the cheapest buffet in AC but these are 1990 Vegas prices! I know because I was there and I never thought I see these prices again.

The selection is somewhat limited but quite good. Fresh prime rib, cooked clams, etc.

However, I doubt I be coming back because of hotel and casino.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Good food for a Great Price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is easily the best deal for food in Atlantic City. The food variety has a barbecue theme, with several dishes like ribs and chicken. They also have freshly cut meats, a nice salad bar, and a big desert selection. The people are nice, although make sure you get here early enough, because after 5 a big line begins. WAY BETTER than the Trump Plaza buffet for nearly the same price. A great place to go to with family, friends, or if just by yourself. Lots of food at a wonderful price, with drinks included.

Visited July 2013
clifton
“9.99 for Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Prime rib, two types of ribs, BBQ chicken, salads, veggies, peel and eat shrimp, steamed clams. I can go on but I would be here all day! Go, it's worth it, and if you on the other end of the boardwalk it's great exercise! :-)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere