“Good steakhouse at Revel” 4 of 5 stars

(609) 225-9860
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
American Cut by Forgione is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 352 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Connecticut Ave. & Oriental Ave
New York City, New York
“Good steakhouse at Revel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The atmosphere is nice, the staff pretty friendly and the food good. Went here with 8 people on Saturday evening for dinner at 9pm. Ordered drinks, bottle of wine, appetizers and lots of steak. All of the food was pretty tasty and we enjoyed ourselves while at the restaurant. Warning - this place is very pricey!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

68% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Great meal at Vic & Anthony's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

On our recent weekend in Atlantic City my friends & I had dinner at American Cut steakhouse. It had been recommended to my friend Stephanie, who was told it's the place to go. I'm happy to say it lived up to our expectations. We had to wait about 15 minutes to get a table, but it was our own fault for not making a reservation. Once seated, we were served promptly by the gracious waiter. The food was excellent. I got a prime cut steak with a glass of white wine and chocolate cake for dessert. Prices were a little steep, but that's to be expected at a classy place. Overall I give American Cut Steakhouse 5 stars.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
new york, ny
“Average is being Kind”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Martini was excellent.
Bread basket was fine.
Waitress was very nice and did a good job.
Steak for $51 alone on the plate was ridiculous....DEFINITELY not the 16 ounce that was described unless 12 ounces were fat that sizzled away in cooking.
Onion rings were average.
We would not return.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cream Ridge, New Jersey
“competition for flay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I tried American Cut during our one night stay at revel. Our favorite restaurant in AC is bobby flays. We walked out not disappointed. The bbq oysters were our favorite, and the hiramasa tartare was also enjoyable. I had the boneless rib eye, and my wife had the colorado lamb, no complaints. Meet was cooked to order and very juicy. Definitely a viable option for another steak house for us, looking forward to going back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Malibu, California
“Great Steak and Wine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is the steakhouse in the Revel by Iron Chef Marc Forgione and it lived up to the billing. I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleased. Very good bar, the wine list was very good, and the steak cooked to perfection. Make sure your ready for the bill though, this place is pricy to say the least. But well worth it.

Visited April 2013