“Another great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 57 Hotels in Atlantic City
Centereach, New York
“Another great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Stayed again at the Borgata. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and updated and the restaurants are delicious. We always have a good time and feel safe and comfortable.The pool, hot tub and outdoor sitting are a hidden gem.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (629)
  • Turkish first
Atlantic City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We love the Borgata! Have been here many times and never disappointed. The beds are great, the bathrooms are very nice, the staff is super friendly. We like the smaller casino, the choices offered at each restaurant. We recommend this place o all our friends, will keep coming back!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
philadelphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Ok - Let's begin this review by establishing that I am not a gambler. I wanted to check out this place for sometime, so decided to hang out for the weekend. I was pleased by the accommodations. The staff were friendly, the surroundings were clean and neat. I enjoyed the restaurants and when I did go play my penny slot machines - I was treated like I was a high roller by the staff. My friend who is a high-roller joined me one evening and I was a guest in the private dining area - the food and drinks were outstanding!!

My friend enjoys gambling at the Borgata and feels they have good promotions and comps. I would definitely return in the future.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I aren't casino people, but occasionally a family event brings us to town. Surprise! the Borgata was the first casino hotel we've stayed at in AC that we actually liked. Very clean, very modern, details well thought out. The wall of windows gives you primarily a view of the marshes, with the ocean to one side, which turns out to be a much more interesting and pretty than just a straight-on view of the beach, and the windows are clean so you can actually enjoy it. (This seems to be problem with the boardwalk hotels, where the constant salt spray means the windows are constantly dirty). Yes, it's a casino hotel, and the casino portion dominates the center, but it is possible to walk around the periphery so that your suitcase doesn't knock over someone sitting at a slot machine. Two big minuses in our book: First, smoking in the bars means that if you want a drink, you'll be breathing smoke AND you won't be able to get a snack (if they serve any kind of food, they can't allow smoking.) A non-smoking bar with some bar food would be appreciated. Second, they charge for wifi in the rooms. They do provide free wifi in a small lounge area downstairs, but of course that means that the lounge is packed with people. (Could hotels just get over this charging for wifi thing?) If you want to be right on the beach and boardwalk, the location is inconvenient, but otherwise highly recommended. Didn't try the spa or restaurants, but the restaurant selection seemed good.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Lighthouse Point
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

My first time here and Ioved it. Very easy to find everything. The rooms were big and very clean. Loved the fact that you had to show your room key to security before you got on the elevators. Great restaurants. I'm planning in going back in August.

• Stayed June 2014
new jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Was back to the Borgata for a 3 night stay with my adult sons for the state wrestling championships at the boardwalk arena. The Borgata is still the best in AC for me (I have not been to Revel). The rooms are a good size, nice bathrooms, nice décor, COMFORTABLE BEDS and CLEAN! The 24 hour restaurant has good food ( I particularly like the Pastrami sandwich!!). The casino is very good and dealers in all the games are very friendly. I have a good time. I enjoy the Long Bar for a cocktail, it is more laid back then the clubs!
I generally go to the spa for a massage and while costly, it is a good experience. the Spa is very nice with juice and fruit in the 'living room'. Also the food court down stairs is a good for a quick bite, there is a good variety of choices. The Bread and Butter ? (not sure of name) is a nice cafeteria style place with better than average breakfast and lunch items.

Like all of AC not crazy about the smoke and the glassed in area near the elevators to rooms is very smoky although it is supposed to be smoke free?

so The Borgata continues to keep up its standards.!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed at the Borgata for Memorials day weekend, and although we did not make any reservations we were still able to get a room. First of all, the hotel is beautiful (as a frequent Vegas visitor I almost forgot I was not in Vegas, almost :)) our room on the 7th floor was standard and clean. The bathroom was particularly nice, with a good size shower, although the shower handle was broken and would slide down to burning hot water.
The casino floor is small. The roulette table record boards were broken or not turned on when I was at the table, granted it was on Saturday, 3am but that was disappointing. The only restaurant that was open at 1am was called Metropolitan, I think and it was just ok for a late dinner, it was better for breakfast. The club Mur Mur was almost empty which was strange. If you are, maybe a family with kids or someone looking to relax, I would recommend Borgata, for a 20-30 something looking to gamble and party maybe try Revel.

Overall for a nice comfortable weekend I do recommend the Borgata.

• Stayed May 2014