“Always a treat for the senses” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 57 Hotels in Atlantic City
Dorset, Vermont
“Always a treat for the senses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

Stayed our 4th time. Great post holiday treat! Quieter than usual so we felt like we had it to ourselves. Love the new room decor. Super comfy bed! As always, everything spotless. Fun ambiance and great music. The pool is such a treat and the spa treatments (massages) were terrific. Room service, breakfast buffet and lunch spots all right on. Don't have to leave the property to eat dinner. Lots of great choices right there.

Room Tip: Views from all sides of some water. Ask for higher floor and ocean side even numbered rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (513)
  • Turkish first
West New York, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

The recently renovated classic rooms are holding up pretty well. My only critique would be that they should add a stocked fridge, there is a fridge mind you but why not add a stocked fridge. Although mini bar drinks are a rip off and I usually bring my own stuff and stock the fridge and order from room service any food and mixers we may need. Just a nice touch to have the option of a quick drink if I forgot to plan ahead. But their room service is pretty reliable so I guess it's really just aesthetics to have a fridge full of over priced stuff. Anyway casino is solid. We went off hotel for dining, knife and fork which I highly recommend but old homestead is fantastic as are their other offerings. Made over 500 in comps but had to gamble like Charles Barkley--won a tidy sum. I will never go anywhere but Borgata and water club in AC. As long as they keep comping me classic rooms and suites for 99-199 I'm sold. A final note, maybe it's just me but everyone there is friendly, the housekeeping staff, room service, bell staff, valet, everybody, I've been there 1-3 times a year for the last 3-4 years and I can't remember a rude person or encounter. Can't wait for my next stay in feb- this time in a suite, which are spacious and I love the bathrooms. If they had steam in the shower it would be even better. All in all solid luxury AC stay. If you have serious respiratory issues or are allergic to cigarette smoke be advised people do smoke in the casino and at BBar which is directly in the center. I don't smoke- doesn't bother me at all.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Bristol, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Everyone treats you like a royal here......buffet was exceptional....came during the first week of the New Year. Juan at the buffet was a charm....let us sit and do some needed work without rushing us off.....
Get a room lower than 21....I swear I heard planes all night and had to be moved to a lower floor, which was no problem....they are very accommodating.
Lucky us got a terrific comedy show in during the week and saw three terrific comics on Sunday, Jan 5th.....all funny guys.....one in particular we always have the luck to see....who posed for pictures with us after the show...again, being very gracious....Mike Egan....
Wouldn't stay anywhere else.....

Room Tip: Lower floor...so you don't hear the planes.....
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Wonderful venue for a conference. I stayed with the Borgata for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable, quiet and updated. The casino was fun and exciting. The staff was friendly and helpful. Wonderful stay, would recommend and would stay again. This hotel is quite a ways from the board walk, but there is a Jitney stop at the hotel. A quick 10 minute ride cost $2.25.

Room Tip: 16th floor facing the ocean had a nice overall view of the Atlantic City area
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Went there for a couple nights during the week to meet some old friends from college. My first experience at the Borgata. Room was modern, clean and spacious. Loved the king sized bed and flat screen, with a wonderful view of downtown Atlantic City at night. Little bit pricey on the food. The clientele here is a cut above some of the other "older" casinos such as the Taj Mahal which is dirty and dated. I understand this is one of the few Casinos in A.C. that is making a profit these days. Sorry to say that most of the others look like they are going downhill. There are just too many casinos all over the country these days...A.C. is not a junior Las Vegas. But if you go, the Borgata is the one to stay at.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of downtown if possible. It's lovely at night.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is an annual event for my wife, brother, sister-in-law, and I. Each couple gets a complimentary room, free comedy club tickets, and we have a fantastic dinner!
The Fornelletto is our favorite restaurant at the Borgata, great Italian food in every sense .
Service was superior.
The Comedy Club has never disappointed us, although the comedy is a bit coarse but very funny!
The men get to play in the casino while women enjoy being pampered in the spa.
The rooms we had were clean, everything worked and we experienced no difficulties in checking in our room or when we used the express check out.
The best part of all for me? I can drive there in less than 3 hours!

Room Tip: I prefer the lower of the two towers, security is awesome, parking is only $5 and you are never outs...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Plainview, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great hotel ! Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is very helpful and cordial. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from.. Spa - work out room - pool - shopping - shows- clubs - and gambling .. Take your pick ! Enjoy!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa? Share your experiences!