“Another great stay at The Borgata!” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 60 hotels in Atlantic City
Wash,Dc
“Another great stay at The Borgata!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We visit The Borgata about 6 times per year. It never gets old. The rooms and hallways have been upgraded. On our trip last week, we found the Living Room (area adjacent to the elevators) and the elevators totally renovated too. It looks beautiful. We prefer the Borgata to the Waterclub. The larger room size and proximity to Starbucks are 2 of the reasons why. Casino personnel are also most helpful, especially host Christopher S. Looking forward to Fly Borgata. I'd like to eliminate the 4-hour drive from Virginia.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of the bay. To limit late night noise, stay as far away from the el...

2,137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (443)
  • Turkish first
Northern NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I went to the Borgata for one night on a living social deal. We were pleasantly surprised at our overall experience. It was our first time staying in an actual casino hotel, and would go back here in a heartbeat. High value for the price you pay. The entire hotel/casino/restaurant/comedy club was immaculate as well as beautiful. Easy to navigate, the shops were great, and tons of stuff to choose from for snacks and meals. Don't have to leave the resort! The comedy club was wonderful, funny and entertaining. I will do a review separately of the restaurant we ate at, Forneletto. Also wonderful, yet pricey. Definitely recommend the Borgata if you don't mind being in the marina rather than on the actual boardwalk. Quick 5 minutes drive to the boards. Also, the most AMAZING bed I have ever slept on in a hotel. My back was fine the next day, and normally I can't walk after sleeping anywhere other than home.

Room Tip: We loved the view from the 38th floor!!!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I go down to The Borgata in Atlantic City every August to celebrate my birthday. We stay for free because we are gambleholics. We've stayed in both the Waterclub and The Borgata and even though The Borgata is older than the Waterclub, we both prefer it more. The rooms are spacious and modern and we are always comfy there.

One thing I will say though is that Borgata is CHEAP with their comps. I once played for hours (HOURS!) on a $15 minimum table and didn't even make enough credits for a buffet meal! The nerve! My husband, on the other hand, was playing on the $25/$50 tables and racked up points fairly quickly. Unless you are a high roller, or tagging along with a high roller, bring enough money to pay for your own meals.

NOW noodle bar has great food and never fails to disappoint. We especially love their beef stew noodles...so delicious.

They have an indoor poor and a couple of hot tubs. It's usually crowded with kids and people who have already lost all of their money and didn't save a few bucks for a meal so they end up there. At least that's how I ended up there that one time.

I like this place. I'll be back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I just returned from a 3 night stay at the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. It was my first visit to Atlantic City and after walking along the Boardwalk and visiting some of the Hotels/Casinos in that area, I'm so happy that we chose the Borgata. Everyone we encountered was extremely pleasant and willing to help us or answer our questions. The check-in/check-out processes were fast and easy. There was always a place to eat, and the food was always great. My friend and I frequented The Metropolitan which was relatively cheaper than the other restaurants and had great food and great service. Try the banana walnut chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast! Mmmmm.

The Casino was nice. Despite the fact that smoking is allowed, the casino was never smoky nor did it reek of smoke. The Roulette tables were often quite crowded and this was during the week, so I wish more tables had been open. The slots were tight, for me anyways. It seemed like everyone around me was winning though! The cocktail waitresses were around often so I never wanted for a drink.

We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds on the 6th floor. Despite being on a low floor, we still had a great view of the city. The room was clean, plenty of space for 2 people, loved the big shower!

I would definitely come back to the Borgata if I returned to Atlantic City.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Borgata is hands down the nicest casino and nicest hotel in Atlantic City. I have almost always gotten a comped suite from them and their casino floor is the largest in AC. The restaurants are awesome and the bars are great too. Overall, the Borgata is consistently a great night away from home.

Room Tip: The Fiore suites are awesome if you can get a comped one. Great floor to ceiling windows and they ar...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised this time comparing to two years back stay. I guess the rooms were refurbished. The room on 25th floor looked brand new and spotless. Pretty spacious with floor to ceiling window and brand new ultra thin TV. Nice bathroom with separate toilet room. Excellent shower with plenty of towels. Again, everything is clean and sparkling.
Looking forward to my next stay there!

Bayville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice rooms, comfortable beds , spacious rooms, loved the slots, won money, b bar was good, doormen were nice,
spa sucked my 2 friends booked make up / hair... Makeup was old school colors , my friends lashes got too much glue on them and had her eyes glued shut , needless to say she was very disappointed. And it was her birthday:(

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa? Share your experiences!