“My fav place to stay in AC” 4 of 5 stars

Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Borgata Way, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 61 hotels in Atlantic City
“My fav place to stay in AC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The Borgata is great! It caters to everyone. They have The Cafeteria for cheap dining, casual dining and fine dining. It's always clean, and a variety of slot machines. The rooms are spacious, and clean. All the staff is friendly and helpful

• Stayed December 2012

2,165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (449)
  • Turkish first
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This has been my fourth or fifth time staying at the Borgata. I came here with my husband for my birthday weekend. I wanted to stay at the Water Club, but it was closed. Our room was spacious and had a great view of the boardwalk and Atlantic Ocean. However, it could have been a bit cleaner. I found dust on almost every surface, especially in the corners of the bathroom floor -lots of hair and dustballs.

The hotel itself is gorgeous, albeit a tad gaudy. The staff will bend over backwards for you to accommodate any of your needs. We ate at Forneletto - this place is top notch. I grew up in a very Italian family, I know good Italian food when I see (taste) it.

Can't beat the Borgata when staying in AC.

Room Tip: Room 2718 has a great view of the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Highland Park, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We took advantage of a "Living Social" deal to spend one night at the Borgata. First time there and the hotel is very nicely done and room was wonderful. We ate at the Wolfgang Puck dining room there and it was a fabulous meal and the service was excellent

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Howell, Nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

My mother and I spent the night here following a comedy show featured at the hotel's Music Box. The decor and ambiance of the hotel is stunning and there is a constant energy and excitement around the lobby and casino. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Check-in and out were a breeze. Since the casino and lobby are in the same space, it is nice that there is a specific area where casino visitors stop and guests of the hotel enter their separate space. The Living Room houses many couches and free wi-fi in a separate room monitored by a guard who checks room keys. We stayed on the 34th floor and had a beautiful view of the strip and ocean. We didn't have a problem with noise from other rooms while in our room, but the doors were very thin and we could hear everyone else's conversations from the hallway. Beds were very comfortable and the decor of the room was modern and cozy. There was a large flat screen television, a mini-fridge, and coffee maker available. Internet connection was available in the room for a charge of $9.95 per 24 hours per device connected. The bathroom was also beautiful and featured a 2-person shower. The only complaint about the room was a stained light shade and poor water pressure in the shower. The Borgata Buffet was included in our room price and offered a nice selection of food. Unfortunately, did not get to use the pool because it closed at 8pm, which I thought was really early. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher floors offer a nice view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have sampled a few different overnight accommodations in Atlantic City and keep coming back to the Borgata. The rooms are spacious and a great escape from the casino atmosphere. Great great restaurants, shopping, and a fantastic spa. Not sure what the current weekend rate is - it does tend to be overpriced during the week, so if your schedule allows - I recommend a mid-week stay as a great way to get away from it all ...

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay; the hotel is clean and quiet. There is always security at the door. The service is fine. The casino looks good but the house always wins. The comedy show was really funny. They have very few options for late night dining.

• Stayed November 2012
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I have a reseravation for a two night stay on 11/28. This will be my first time at the hotel, and I must say so far the customer service has been great. I called a little while back to make my reservation, and I spoke with a lovely woman by the name of Jenna. She was very helpful and went above and beyond with answering questions. Today, I called again just to confirm my reservation and I spoke with a woman named Doneesha. Once again, this lovely lady was helpful went out of her way to confirm everything and answer my questions. What I notice is that when you call, the representatives are kind and enthusiastic, which actually makes you more excited about your reservation. Thank you Borgata for have helpful and welled trained customer service representatives.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa? Share your experiences!