“Delicious, Simple food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Salisbury, Maryland
“Delicious, Simple food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

We had breakfast and dinner here. For dinner we had the pulled pork burger. It was very juicy and good. Margarita was bland. For breakfast, I had eggs Benedict. It was cooked perfectly! My husband had an omelet, which he also was was delicious. Service was a little slow both times, but we had no complaints.

Visited February 2014

57% Recommend
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect for quick and easy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had matzah ball soup, eggs, and pancakes. Everything was great. This is a simple place with a menu that can make anyone happy. Maybe a few bucks overpriced, but service was great and food was good. No complaints

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
new jersey
“24 hour food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

i had a $5 voucher to this restaurant and wanted to use it. there wasn't a wait and we were sitted fast. our waiter was very friendly. the food was ok. just came in for finger foods. the pricing was reasonable. there are a few slot machines in there as well if you can't seem to tear yourself away!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bethpage, New York
“A Perfect Trifecta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Ate lunch today at MP's. From the host to the manager, everyone was friendly and welcoming. I was eating alone which I am not a big fan of but had to today. The hostess Carla gave me a nice smile and greeting when I arrived. As soon as I sat down the busboy, which was a nice man, asked if I wanted a drink and brought me a soda immediately. My server Tomas then came over and he answered all my menu questions and then I placed my order. Every single waitress that walked by smiled and said hello to me which was nice. I ordered the French Onion soup which could have been a little warmer but was very tasty and needed a little more cheese. I then received by Buffalo Wings which Tomas said would be spicy and they were. Fantastic taste and spicy to my liking. I mentioned to the manager on duty Eli that everything was great. Nice friendly workers, prompt service and good food--now that's a perfect trifecta.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
“Good food but a bit pricey for diner type food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had a light dinner here on the last night of our stay at the GN. The food is good but the portions are minimal and rather pricey. Service is decent as we never noticed the restaurant being full during our 4 day stay. For a quick bite to eat we would probably eat here again.

• Visited September 2013