“Maybe we should have had Starbucks.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Maybe we should have had Starbucks.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We headed down there before 8am so the buffet wasn't open. I was a little surprised by that. The service was good as was it in the Golden Nugget however the food was another story. My pancakes were hot and good. My spouses food was not. Halfway through eating she told me that. She also never told the waitress who stopped back and checked on our food order. So, when we were done I wrote on the check that her food was cold. They comped her meal. Nice save by the restaurant. Thanks. I was happy with my blueberry pancakes. She was not. 50% is ok with some stats but not for breakfast.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Had a great time at Michael Patrick's Brasserie. Our waiter was very helpful and was quick with our drinks. The food is reasonably priced. Overall I would definitely recommend eating here, the location of the restaurant was very convenient directly in the center of Golden Nugget.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Island, NY
“Awesome breakfast, Fairly priced, Great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Michael Patrick's Brasserie has hands-down the best French Toast I've ever had, not to mention, it was fairly priced, the service was outstanding, and it was located in an amazing hotel! Highly recommended for both GN guests and Marina guests looking for a tasty meal at a good price!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brigantine, New Jersey
“Good Food, Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I dined at Michael Patrick's Brasserie. It is a 24/7 Café located just off the Atrium in the Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino. You can even see some slot machine action from your table. The menu contains everything from Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and in between. My husband selected a hot pastrami sandwich which was served piled high with very lean pastrami and crispy French fried potatoes. I chose the Hot Turkey open face sandwich on Whole Wheat Bread. Unfortunately, my Hot Turkey was served on white bread. The waitress offered to exchange the dish, but I knew they would just replace the meal over whole wheat bread. Not wanting to wait, I chose to keep what was served. Next time I will ask for the Hot Turkey Sandwich with the bread on the side. The Turkey was actually carved Roast Breast Turkey meat, lots of the meat, and lots of Turkey Gravy. It also came with Vegetable of the day.
Prices are very economical. Good value and Great Food. I would dine there again.

Visited July 2013
Greentown, Pennsylvania
“A great ending to our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We finished up our stay at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City today with lunch. It was delicious, the service was great. Thank you to our servers who have both been with the restaurant for over 20 years! Gerald, or should I say Frenchie was fun and we enjoyed our meal and time with him.

• Visited June 2013