“Amazing Views, Stunning Property!” 4 of 5 stars

Revel
500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Ranked #6 of 61 hotels in Atlantic City
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Views, Stunning Property!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Enjoyed a fantastic stay at Revel in Atlantic City March 8-9, 2013. The rooms are spectacular and a great size, especially the bathroom with a huge walk in shower, double sinks and separate toilet. Our room on the 42nd floor was exceptionally clean with a beautiful ocean view. My only complaint would be that we could hear noise through the door coming from the hallway late a night. The staff was attentive and in good spirits. It's a huge property and there are security guards everywhere who can help you find your way. $5 parking for the entire stay plus free coffee and tea in morning was a nice touch. I highly recommend eating at Distro Cantina for tacos and Village Whiskey for their pickled appetizers and veggie burger. The casino floor was packed on Saturday night as a lot of guests arrived in the afternoon. We did most of our gambling next door at Showboat as it was a more chilled out crowd but did spend some time at the slots in Revel. We had a great time!

2,055 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (661)
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Revel on 2-25 a monday. Our check in when smoothly we got there before check in time but the lady was nice enough to let us check in before. We got a room on the 44th floor. We ordered our room service as soon as we got there bc we were starving. Then we quicky stepped out to get something from the car. When we tried getting into our room the keys didn't work. I called down using the phone by the elevator the lady informed me i had to go back down with an id i was annoyed bc they should of sent someone up. My boyfriend goes down and comes back up with a bellmen who informs us that the lock is dead and we need to move. Now we had to go back down to get a new room. When we get to the front desk they inform us that they don't have a room high up but if not low I told them I was not going lower. The lady then rudely told me that they did us a courtsey by checking us in so early I told her its not so much a courtsey when your throwing it in my face. Luckily the guy was able to find us something on the same floor. He came up with us and we had told him to please call in room dining bc it probably would be sent up while we were down. When we got back up our door was open no one in it we grabbed our stuff and took it to our new room. Of course in room dining was tying to deliver our food and we weren't there had the gentleman at the front desk called them when we asked them it would of been avoided but he said we would have to call when we got up to our new room. Once we settled in our new room there was drilling noise i called their guests serivces all they did was apologize and informed us that someone was probably fixing a door and since check in was no until later it wasn't there fault. I told them I wanted to speak to a manager they told me one would call me. I waited an hour in the room no call. Room looked worn out for a hotel that just opened not impressed.We went out for dinner came back no call no message. Horrible service from the front desk, manager and customer care. The only one who was nice were the waitors and bartenders. Get it together.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Edenton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Luxury accommodations with dramatic underlighting in both the bedroom and bath.A techies dream.All lights, TV,drapes controlled by remote.Floor to ceiling glass window with the most awesome ocean view.In room dining done wonderfully. Total non-smoking casino. Bask spa one of the best on the East Coast .Recommend the fusion massage. Well maintained gym not very busy .All staff very young ,professional and attentive to details. Hope to return soon!

Room Tip: I pre the rooms below the 19 th floor. Although there are separate elevator banks for upper floors 2...
Bordentown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is an amazing hotel! The ambiance is so peacefully glam and serene. The staff is attentive and catering. The rooms are breathtaking and that bed, you will have a difficult time parting from the bed. I was there recently for a work conference February 27th-March 1st, 2013. Had I not had any presentations to do, I may have slept more than I should have! LOL I caution it is alot of walking as the restaurants and some areas are far off as this is a large resort. The casino didnt seem to have any action and the environment was somewhat depressing. I am not sure if there are more winners and actions on the weekend, but I know many of my collegues shared the same sentiment and refused to gamble there. The only complaint I have is the valet staff were rude, not all of them but most of them. Paying additional money to utilize that service, you expect VIP treatment. For all of that attitude, I could have self parked!!!! Overall, I would definitely recommend staying at the Revel, but gamble somewhere else, like the Showboat. :)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Spent two nights at Revel and loved it. The Casino is clean and totally smoke-free as is the remainder of the hotel. It is quite large and a little difficult to find your way around but there are plenty of helpful folks to quide you along. The highlight of our stay was breakfast at the SkyCafe. We were taken care of by Vito - easily the best waiter we have encountered anywhere in the country. His knowledge of the menu, the restaurant, and the hotel was excellent. It is verly obvious that he loves his job and the people he serves. We often make day trips to AC, and even if we are not staying overnight, we will make it a point to have an early meal with Vito at the SkyCafe.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
fort lee , new jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been going to AC for 40 years and since Borgata opened have been loyal to them. Revel finally gave us a free room. It is beautiful! The problem is that the casino opened & just has not attracted a lot of people. It is a huge place & absorbs crowds, so maybe that is part of it. Staff excellent, restaurants fabulous. They need a nightly comedy club like The Borgata. I missed that. The pool goes from the inside to the outside & overlooks the ocean . I will return!

Room Tip: They all face the ocean!
Tenafly, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I happen to love the hotel, many outdoor spaces, great indoor-outdoor pool,. oh and the casino is nice as well. Burlesque show is really scantily clad women "dancing". The good thing about it not being crazy packed on a Saturday night is there are $15 black jack tables...Casino is far from rooms but that doesnt bother me.
The fact that between my husband and i we were gambling $100+ per hand and only got comped $12 off our room disturbs me and will be the reason why i won't go back to Revel.

But a beautiful hotel...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Revel? Share your experiences!