Overall very excited to see the new 'Jimmy Buffet' theme. Love the idea of a food court finally. Dunkin Donuts is a great addition as there never really was a place for a quick breakfast/coffee. Can't wait for the poker bar to be up and running. Disappointed it wasn't ready yet. Always had to go to Showboat to play. Waitress service seems to have improved also. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. As always, Renata at the front desk was able to accommodate our requests. Nothing better than a friendly fast check-in. One reason we do not stay at the other hotels. Hope to get my Epic status back in 2014!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a 1920’s empire on the Boardwalk. The New Resorts is truly a playground for adults just waiting to be explored. From the stylish and sophisticated Grand Lobby to the luxurious and spacious guestrooms to the uninhibited fun of our lounges, dining, indoor/outdoor pool and more, guests will get to experience a getaway that is unlike any other. The sleek art deco design and 1920’s theme combine to sweep guests into an era that embraced indulgence and fun. We invite you to let us indulge you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.