Stayed at Resorts this past weekend. Our room was in the Renezous Tower. These are some of the most spacious hotel rooms you will every stay in, you can practically get lost in the bathroom. In the next few years these rooms will need to be renovated because of normal wear and tear, but for the most part they are very neat and clean. The casino floor is adding new attractions all the time. There is a new food court area where Dunkin Donuts has just opened this weekend with a few other fast food options opening up soon. The Margaritaville restaurant and Landshark bar & grill have really put Resorts back on the map in AC. I have been coming to Resorts for about 4 years now and every time I come back the place becomes more alive, you can feel the excitement in the air. Just wish I could hit a few more jackpots!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel