My husband and I got a comped room for a Friday night so for free, we got a great deal! Our room was on the 2nd floor of the Ocean Tower, so we had no view, but it was one of the large "double" size rooms with 2 bathrooms, 2 closets, sofa, chair, desk, coffee table and TV stand. A nice flat screen TV, too.
King size bed was comfortable and the room was clean, yes you could tell it was older, but it had been renovated to keep up with the times.
I liked the location of the room as it was easy to get to and from the casino floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel