My sister and I stayed at Resorts for 2 nights from October 8 -10. We walked the boardwalk and went into most of the hotels and casinos. We both thought that Resorts far exceeded any of the rest. We loved the look and feel of Resorts and found it to be impeccably clean. We were actually amazed at how modern it is given that is the oldest casino in Atlantic City. We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower which had a partial view of the ocean. The room was huge and clean. Our only suggestion would be to add some furniture, perhaps a couch and chair to the room as there certainly is room for it. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the T Rex show too.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a 1920’s empire on the Boardwalk. The New Resorts is truly a playground for adults just waiting to be explored. From the stylish and sophisticated Grand Lobby to the luxurious and spacious guestrooms to the uninhibited fun of our lounges, dining, indoor/outdoor pool and more, guests will get to experience a getaway that is unlike any other. The sleek art deco design and 1920’s theme combine to sweep guests into an era that embraced indulgence and fun. We invite you to let us indulge you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.