Was not sure if we had made a good choice after seeing some reviews. We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower, floor 35, enjoyed our stay VERY MUCH. Huge room and bath area. Very clean. Used pool daily. It's dated and can get crowded and noisey, but was clean and very much appreciated. Buffet food was very good, but was smaller than others we have encountered. My wife is vegetarian. She was able to find plenty to eat but had less choices than at other locations. Not great luck at this casino, although it was clean and nice. YOU MUST, I REPEAT, MUST go to Landsharks Bar and Grill !! Sometimes all the Jimmy Buffet music can get to you because it is played in Margaritaville, the casino, Landshark when no live entertainment is available. Just have another drink and it will all fade into the background.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel