Was not sure if we had made a good choice after seeing some reviews. We stayed in the Rendezvous Tower, floor 35, enjoyed our stay VERY MUCH. Huge room and bath area. Very clean. Used pool daily. It's dated and can get crowded and noisey, but was clean and very much appreciated. Buffet food was very good, but was smaller than others we have encountered. My wife is vegetarian. She was able to find plenty to eat but had less choices than at other locations. Not great luck at this casino, although it was clean and nice. YOU MUST, I REPEAT, MUST go to Landsharks Bar and Grill !! Sometimes all the Jimmy Buffet music can get to you because it is played in Margaritaville, the casino, Landshark when no live entertainment is available. Just have another drink and it will all fade into the background.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a 1920’s empire on the Boardwalk. The New Resorts is truly a playground for adults just waiting to be explored. From the stylish and sophisticated Grand Lobby to the luxurious and spacious guestrooms to the uninhibited fun of our lounges, dining, indoor/outdoor pool and more, guests will get to experience a getaway that is unlike any other. The sleek art deco design and 1920’s theme combine to sweep guests into an era that embraced indulgence and fun. We invite you to let us indulge you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Reservation Counter, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel