Stayed at the Resorts in both July and August for two nights each time. The rooms were fairly nice however on our first stay the tub/shower did not drain. Nothing more disgusting than wanting to take a shower, but after the first person, you were standing in their dirty water. Called housekeeping after the first day, but no one ever showed up. When the water finally drained, we took a cup and tried to rinse out the tub, but it went down so slow it was frustrating. Other than that, room service was good. Even got extra towels and coffee for the morning. Pool area and hot tub are showing their wear. Really needs some sprucing up, but I understand A.C. is not doing that well. Usually don't vacation in A.C., but the beaches were nice and clean. Will I stay at the Resorts again? Only if the price is right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel