Ok we are Parrotheads. We figured free show on the beach how cool. Booked a room at resorts for 2 nites. Hotel was old but very clean, staff was great. Mini refrigerator was on the floor. Cmon I know AC is going bankrupt but get a table for it. Because Jimmy was in town the rate for Sat skyrocketed 3000%. That's just uncool. And we were not able to get an ocean view, or a king bed. Windows bolted shut also. Sunday it was 62 bucks. Bottom line its not a bad hotel, just don't pay over 62 bucks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel