I previously reviewed Resorts' Rendezvous Tower. Recently, I stated in the Ocean Tower. It was just OK: Old CRT TV, ancient bathroom, but OK view and comfortable bed. If you're paying for your room, don't hesitate to stay at Resorts, however, the Revel is a better option if you're travelling on a comp.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a 1920’s empire on the Boardwalk. The New Resorts is truly a playground for adults just waiting to be explored. From the stylish and sophisticated Grand Lobby to the luxurious and spacious guestrooms to the uninhibited fun of our lounges, dining, indoor/outdoor pool and more, guests will get to experience a getaway that is unlike any other. The sleek art deco design and 1920’s theme combine to sweep guests into an era that embraced indulgence and fun. We invite you to let us indulge you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.