My husband and I stayed here this past weekend. I had bought a great deal for it on Living Social. My problem was that we never did get the king size room they had promised it wasn't ready even up to 8:55pm?! The room that we did stay in was fine. It was in the Rendevouz Tower, which was good. We had a good view which included the ocean and the bathroom was really big and the bed was comfortable. However there was a cart with room service food across the hall that stayed there our entire stay(9pm Sunday until 1pm Monday)-which is unacceptable. Our deal included a a show which was Divas do AC and it was entertaining. The pool is closed the month of March which would have been nice to know ahead of time.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a 1920’s empire on the Boardwalk. The New Resorts is truly a playground for adults just waiting to be explored. From the stylish and sophisticated Grand Lobby to the luxurious and spacious guestrooms to the uninhibited fun of our lounges, dining, indoor/outdoor pool and more, guests will get to experience a getaway that is unlike any other. The sleek art deco design and 1920’s theme combine to sweep guests into an era that embraced indulgence and fun. We invite you to let us indulge you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.