Enjoyed our stay at Resorts. The room was large and clean with a view of the boardwalk and ocean. The bathroom was gigantic. We did hear a little noise from the people next door. Resorts is doing a lot of renovations in the casino and common areas and after they are done (spring of 2013) it will be really great! My only suggestion for Resorts is that on check in, the representative could mention a few things about the hotel -- like the pool (which looked very nice) or the gym, or even what time check out is! We ate at Gallagher's, very nice and great food, but expensive ($300 for 5 people without dessert or alcohol).
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It’s a 1920’s empire on the Boardwalk. The New Resorts is truly a playground for adults just waiting to be explored. From the stylish and sophisticated Grand Lobby to the luxurious and spacious guestrooms to the uninhibited fun of our lounges, dining, indoor/outdoor pool and more, guests will get to experience a getaway that is unlike any other. The sleek art deco design and 1920’s theme combine to sweep guests into an era that embraced indulgence and fun. We invite you to let us indulge you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.