Enjoyed our stay at Resorts. The room was large and clean with a view of the boardwalk and ocean. The bathroom was gigantic. We did hear a little noise from the people next door. Resorts is doing a lot of renovations in the casino and common areas and after they are done (spring of 2013) it will be really great! My only suggestion for Resorts is that on check in, the representative could mention a few things about the hotel -- like the pool (which looked very nice) or the gym, or even what time check out is! We ate at Gallagher's, very nice and great food, but expensive ($300 for 5 people without dessert or alcohol).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fun is here! From the world-renowned sandy, white beaches to the hottest action in AC on our casino floor, Resorts is all about having fun. Resorts is home to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville entertainment complex which include the famous Margaritaville restaurant, LandShark Bar & Grill - AC's only year-round beach bar, retail shops, new casino gaming, 5 O'Clock Somewhere Bar and more. Enjoy luxurious ocean view rooms, and indoor/outdoor pool giving you the summer feel 365 days a year, spa and salon services for men and women, award-winning dining and so much more. Resorts is the perfect place to find your fun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Resorts Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantic City
- Resorts Casino Hotel Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Resorts Casino Hotel