“Fast and easy!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Bayside, New York
“Fast and easy!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Enjoyable food. Sitting on the casino floor. Great place for fast good quality food. Excellent experience!!! Asian delight of all sort. Great place for late night food!

Lindenhurst
“N.O. W.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Pleasantly surprised in Noodles Of the World. Food is really abundant and Tasty, different than the rest, and worth the trip.

Visited October 2013
Byram Township, NJ
“Always busy, always fun to share a table with new people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you are just in the mood for appetizers, Noodles of the World is a great place to stop in for a bite! Almost everything I've had on the menu in the past few years has been worth ordering again and again. Plus, as a small place, you are more or less forced to share a table with strangers...if that bothers you, it might not be your place, but if you've travelled the world, you know, it's not that unusual to be seated that way and to enjoy the company of the strangers. Going this weekend and already I can't narrow down which place I really want to go to for breakfast (room service), lunch, (Bread & Butter), but dinner is dependent on our mood and what is booked or available....It might just be time to go to the black Card Buffet and pick from all the different options.

Visited September 2013
new york
“Poor service!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and sister in law decided to go to N.O.W at Brograta for an enjoyable time. Firstly there was no one to greet us or usher us to the table; after waiting for sometime some one decided to then take us to the table. The waiter who took our orders was extremely curt and impolite. My wife and sister just wanted appetizers - he continued to say that "it is only appetizer!" needless to say he finally got the message and then took my order. Our food came in due time and the quality was fine at best. What really upset me was how he give me the bill and took payment with my credit card and ID. He did not seem to act that way for other guests - cant understand why. After he swiped me credit card he just handed it back to me without looking at me despite me begrudgingly giving HIM a tip!!!!! Overall i have no complaints with food quality/presentation or value. My beef was with very poor service that i received in a supposedly "upscale" restaurant in a very nice casino.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Delray Beach, Florida
“HOt and Spicy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hot and sour soup was delicious, full of scallions and so good when you aren't feeling up to par.

Visited September 2013