“Pretty decent food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 349 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar, Oyster Bar, Family Fare
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Harry's Oyster Bar & Seafood is the perfect fusion of oyster bar, sports bar and seafood house serving up the ocean's freshest fare (as well some select land-locked dishes) in a fun and completely relaxed atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting) and a spectacular view of Atlantic City's famed boardwalk
Buffalo, NY
“Pretty decent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Just ate dinner at Harry's because it was the closest restaurant that sounded good. Food was pretty good. I got the broiled seafood combo and the crab cake and flounder filet were tasty. Service was better than average at the bar...very friendly staff. Chocolate cake was huge (really huge) so I took some back, but it was surprisingly light not over-the-top like many chain chocolate cakes. The price is the only reason I rate it a 4, but it's a casino resort area so everything is overpriced in my opinion. It is a dark sports bar but it had a great vibe while I was there.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Was very disapointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Harry's had good reviews so my husband and I decided to try it for lunch. We were very disappointed. The food was average to below average. I have had better food at chain bar and grills. I had a pumpkin martini that was very watered down and in fact had ice floating in it. Never had a martini with ice in it before. The fried oysters were bland and so was my husbands fish sandwich. We were not expecting gourmet food. It is a bar and grill after all but we were expecting at least something that would find tasty and seasoned well. We didn't find that here.

• 2 of 5 stars Food
“Good food at a fair pric”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was a pleasant surprise and we dined here twice. Food was very good and so was the service. The sports bar part is nice to watch games.

Visited October 2013
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I make a yearly trip to the boardwalk and always have passed Harry's. Decided to try this place for my seafood dinner. Everything was good I had the broiled seafood platter sample of fish, crabcake, shrimp and oysters. The service was good, the price was okay. Will return on my next trip to AC.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tuckerton, New Jersey
“Dark and noisey.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We just ate dinner here with our kids and grandparents. It was really dark in there...which was strange since we sat near a wall of windows...I think it was because of the minimal lighting and the rainy weather outside. Service was quick...we ordered drinks and the food came out really fast after that. I loved my caramel apple martini....and they do have a very large beer menu. We all got fried seafood....fish n chips and fried oysters. The chips were good, the oysters were juicy, the fried fish was so so...nothing special. The coleslaw was excellent! I wish they gave you more than the tiny little paper cup full... It was very noisy...and we were in the restaurant, not the bar area. It was OK to try...and say that we've been there....it is in a good location.

• 3 of 5 stars Food