“Worth a Trip Off the Boardwalk” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #220 of 352 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Chicken Wings
New Jersey
“Worth a Trip Off the Boardwalk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place is hidden and tucked away on a side street. If you blink you will miss it. If they advertised better, I think the joint would really be booming.

I like wings, and a friend who happens to know the owner of the restaurant recommended this place. My boyfriend and I stopped in for a snack on our way home one night. You can not sit down and eat inside of the restaurant. There are only a few chairs to sit in while you wait on your order. While waiting for our food, the owner, a very pleasant man, gave us some fresh cold cuts and bread pudding to sample. The samples were awesome so I knew right then that I was going to enjoy the wings I had ordered, and I did.

This place serves way more than wings but let's start with the wings. There are different sauces to choose from for your wings, from mild to hot. I like the teriyaki ginger flavor. If I recall 10 wings are about $8 - they are nice sized wings. They have deli style sandwiches named after famous people like the "Dean Martin" (pastrami) and the Ray Charles (turkey and gravy). They serve burgers (turkey burgers too), sausages, cheese steaks, salads and desserts.

Again, this ain't the boardwalk so if you are the nervous type just be aware of your surroundings. Give this place a chance, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mays landing
“Atlantic City's best kept secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

For beginners, I NEVER go to Atlantic City even though I live pretty close to it. But, this little restaurant will be worth the trip. The name is a little deceiving, because they sell more than just wings. They sell sandwiches, salads, and this crazy banana pudding. First of all, I can't say what my most favorite item on the menu is, because absolutely EVERYTHING is good. I'm not exaggerating, EVERYTHING. Good job, wingnit!

• Visited April 2012