“New Zealand lamb is superb” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Boston Ave & Boardwalk
Transit: Jitney and NJ Transit
Southampton, NJ
“New Zealand lamb is superb”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We visited Simon AC again last night for my sister's birthday. This time I ordered the chopped salad. The light vinaigrette they offered was wonderful! The "chopped salad" was not chopped finely enough and consequently the lettuce kept falling off my fork. My lamb was fabulous; perfectly done and encrusted with a dry mustard crumb mixture. My mother had a special which was a 14 ounce boneless rib eye with lobster, mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus. It was huge! For dessert we shared a peanut butter and jelly pie. Very unique, very, very, large and delicious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
New Jersey
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Great place, clams on a half shell and the Clam Bake dinner excellent. I usually have dinner at the bar area. Waiters and Bartenders do an excellent job!

Visited April 2013
Ontario
“A Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We took my brother and sister-in-law for dinner on my brother's birthday. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of our meals. We each ordered a different entree preceded by an appetizer and each one of us was extremely satisfied with our choice. After dinner, the server brought my brother a large piece of chocolate cake and two large scoops of ice cream. It was large enough for the four of us to share. It was a nice touch for his birthday. It was our first dining experience in this restaurant but we will definitely be back.

Visited April 2013
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Great Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My son and I ate here before the Friday night fights at the Trop. Well worth the walk! Unless you really want that 22 ounce cut the 14 ounce ribeye did the trick at $29 rather than $49. The steaks were cooked right on and were delicious. A big fan of onion soup, theirs was exceptional. The dining room was nice and overall there was nothing to complain about. It was just a real nice dinner out for a more than reasonable price. To top it off we were surprised to pickup $20 in slot comps for desert. There's a reason this casino is the only one showing growth in AC and out performs the Revel. It all adds up to a great evening out.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
US of A
“Now called SimonAC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Was very happy with service,food,and atmosphere. Go! If you wish to know more,see my review of the Atlantic Hotel and Casino.best wishes!

Visited March 2013