“Casual Waterside Dining” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Miami, Florida, USA
“Casual Waterside Dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great burgers and view on the bay in Atlantic City. Good outdoor bar and nice inside dining area with a view for the chilly evenings at the shore.

Visited August 2013

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Great vibe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We loved having our drinks at the outside bar as the sun was going down. Snacks were good, prices were reasonable.

Visited August 2013
East Coast, NJ
“Pleasant Surprixe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

First time at The Wonder Bar on 8/16/2013. Beautiful day and sat out on the deck. Has a nice outside bar with tropical drinks. Although I wasn't a fan of my Mango Rum Iced Tea Drink I gave it a shot. My wife enjoyed her Salty Chihauhua drink. Just pleasant sitting outside. I ordered the fried scallops. They came lightly fried with a good coating. Served with some really GOOD French Fries and creamy cole slaw. I would order this meal again. I probably got about 9 or 10 good sized scallops ($20). My wife got the Crab Cake. It came with wild rice and a ton of broccoli. My wife liked the crab cake very much. She said it reminded her of a puff pastry but all crab. She also like the broccoli. It seemed that the broccoli had a little bit of a smoky taste like it was on the grill for a short period of time. With the two drinks and a diet coke the tab came to $62.21. That was our meal for the day. During chilly weather they have inside seating with large windows to look out at the water. I'm sure we will be back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place outdoor seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Always a great meal with great service it has a very nice deck that looks out in the waterways you can watch boat pull up to the dock and come eat. The weather was beautiful on Memorial Day

Visited May 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Always a good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We go several times a year but always in June & September. I am a teacher and it is a nice hello & goodbye to summer for us to sit out on the deck, drinks some cold beverages and enjoy some apps, especially the mussels!

Visited June 2012