“Simply amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe 2825 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 344 restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Brighton Avenue
Description: Been in business for more than a decade. Well known in the Italian community.
West Milford, New Jersey
“Simply amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Simply amazing! The staff was amazing, food was ut of this world and the owner came over to help us pick a bottle of wine.I cannot say enough about this restaurant....great, great, great!!!!!!

94% Recommend
Toms River, New Jersey
“Might be the best in the city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Joe and his staff attend to every detail and the food is some of the best Italian that I have had!
Great place to start the evening before going to a show or a casilno

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sparta, New Jersey
“Glad I Left the Casino”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

What a pleasant surprise I found at the 2825 Cafe. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable and greeted us very warmly upon arrival. The server had complete knowledge of the menu and specials and made it clear if they had the ingredients the chef would cook us whatever we wanted. Wonderful. For an appetizer we had a dish my grandma used to make me 40+ years ago. Bread dipped in egg, filled with mozzarella and anchovy, pan fried with capers and basil. This was packed with flavor and tasted awesome. The entrees also did not disappoint. The chicken with sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms in a red gravy was excellent. So was the rigatoni in a red meat gravy with ricotta served fra diavlo. These meals were quite filling but I had to try their lemon sorbet which was served in a carved out lemon and was very creamy and tasty. This restaurant is worthy of a visit from anyone looking for it great meal at a less than casino prices. They are close to the Tropicana but I drove their from Harrahs.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best restaurant in Atlantic City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I ate here for the first time last week on a vacation to Atlantic City. The food, wine, service, and ambiance were all phenomenal. Café 2825 blew away all the other restaurants we went to including the much more expensive Casino ones.

The next night we were trying to decide where to eat and knew that if we ate anywhere else we would be comparing it to the incredible meal we enjoyed at Café 2825 and would be disappointed. So, we went back for the second night in a row. We ordered completely different items from the menu and it was as good as it was the night before. This was the best Italian food I have had since I lived in Italy. When you go, make sure to try the calamari fritti for an appetizer and the tiramisu for dessert. It is by far the best restaurant we ate at in Atlantic City. Best price, service, and food!!!

Joey, the owner, came by and sat down to talk with us both nights. He was very welcoming and gave us great recommendations for wine, food, and even things to do in the area. He is clearly passionate about his business and it shows in the exceptional quality of the restaurant.

Cape May Court House, New Jersey, United States
“Far Superior to Casinos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Very nice Cafe with great choices. Had Shrimp Scampi with rapini and spinach and my spouse had the cavatelli with sausage. Limited wine, but they had Peroni beer. The meals were excellent and perfect portions. 2 blocks south of Trop. Parking very limited. We'll be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere