“Fun show, good price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday

Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday
Comedy Stop Tropicana Casino Atlantic City (3rd floor of the Quarter Shops), S. Brighton Avenue and the Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
+1 609-348-0920
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 30 Activities in Atlantic City
Type: Other, Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: This family friendly comedy magic show features internationally acclaimed magician Joe Holiday. Witness outstanding feats of magic, sleight of hand and laugh out loud comedy. Showtimes are 6:30pm nightly except Wednesdays. Dinner and Show packages available.
10 attraction reviews
“Fun show, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've never been to a magic show before, and I'm glad I saw Kozak. He's a great comedian as well. The Comedy club is a medium sized venue with a nice personal feel. You can order food and drinks (actually you're required to order at least 1 drink) while you're there. I was sitting right in front and somehow didn't get called on to assist... I also couldn't figure out how he was doing any of his tricks even though I was sitting feet away from him. I think it helps as a magician to have big hands (Kozak is a very big guy). It was fun! I'd go again:)

Amsterdam, New York
6 attraction reviews
“Funny as Heck !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Great fun for families, tickets are very reasonable. Not a bad seat in the theater. $10 meal was not bad at all.

Absecon
27 attraction reviews
“Amazing – Unbelievable – Incredible – Astounding – Magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Any one of the words in the title would describe Kozak and his tricks. The wife and I with two kids went to the show, and were totally amazed. It's the best magic show I've ever seen. He is riotously funny, and involves many members of the audience. Some will be called up on stage. Others will "assist" from their seats. The kids (10 years old) heard some words that they don't hear on a daily basis, but none of the 7 you can't say on TV. At the beginning of the show, he coaches the audience to applaud when he gives the "sign". All well and good. During the show, maybe half way through, he did a trick, gave the sign, and no one clapped. We were all too dumbfounded, befuddled and astonished at the feat he had just performed. I sat with my mouth wide open in amazement at what I had just seen. Kozak is truly a master magician.

The venue has a small stage, and table seating for a couple hundred, and a small section of stadium seating for when the tables get full (I guess). Our seats were next to the stage, so we were up close. We were not able to see how he’d done any of the tricks.

The cost for the seats was $25, and there was a 1 drink minimum per person. Three sodas, a coffee, and two bags of popcorn ended up costing an additional $30ish dollars.

If you like to laugh, and are amazed by magic, do yourself a favor… go and see Kozak at the Comedy Stop. You won’t regret it.

7 attraction reviews
“You Have to See This Show!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

My girlfriend and I loved this show. Saw it on a Sunday at 7:15 pm and had a great time. We stopped in early (6:30ish) to have the Comedy Stop print out our Ticketmaster tickets. While we waited for them to call up ticketmaster to "release" the tickets to print, we sat down and had a drink at the bar. While waiting, a staff member asked me for my id to print out the tickets, and when he came back he offered us a "good" table to see the show. Not really thinking about it, we stayed at the bar until about 7:05 and he came to get us saying that the show was starting soon. We were escorted in and amazingly had the best seat in the house, front and center. She and I were dumbfounded at the generosity provided to us by the staff, including the bar tender who was pretty cool to talk to.

The show was absolutely incredible from the get-go. We were literally 3 feet away from Kozak and could not see how he was doing any of his tricks. The show was extremely funny and very entertaining, and was child friendly. He took at least four people up on stage (including my girlfriend) during the 1 hour and 15 min show, and saved the best of his tricks for last. We left with a pretty good buzz and still trying to figure out how he did his tricks. He was vegas performer for years and it shows in his tricks and the way he swoons the audience. We will def. go back to see another of his shows when we are in AC again. This is a must see. Great job Kozak and Comedy Stop Staff. Thanks for a great time.

Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
“A Must See!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This guy is so talented. We sat in the front and have no idea how he did his magic. We did the dinner portion and for the money it was all a terrific value for Atlantic City. I can't believe his tickets are as affordable as they are, he's worth so much more. A great time, I'll definitely go back to see him a second and third time. His jokes are clean and appropriate for all audiences.

Visited July 2012