“Save your money and go elsewhere...” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Lancaster, New York
“Save your money and go elsewhere...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We ordered a couple of slices each and 2 beef patties. The pizza was awful; a failed attempt at both New York style thin crust pizza and Sicilian pizza. The Sicilian reminded me of the frozen Ellio's pizza I used to have as a kid. Perhaps I'm jaded having grown up in the Bronx where the pizza doesn't compare, but I expected better. It sounds harsh, but I think previous reviewers who have never had New York style pizza are singing this place's praises simply because they don't know any better. I would say it was comparable to an English muffin toaster oven pizza that an 8 year old would make. As for the Jamaican beef patties, they were really disappointing as well...the pastry was not at all flaky, the meat inside was overly greasy and had no seasoning. This was surprising to me because I can buy a much better version in the frozen food aisle at the supermarket here in a suburb of Buffalo. But, where you're driving home from a weekend in Atlantic City and have a craving for New York style pizza, you can get fooled into thinking you're going to have an enjoyable experience. On a positive note, this restaurant is in a really cool old building with ornate little details and high ceilings. The restaurant also appeared clean. These two positives in no way make up for the poor food quality. I think maybe if this restaurant were to serve a Hispanic menu instead of Italian, they might have a shot at being a descent place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Raw wings, don't eat them”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I called to get food delivered to my place. I've been a very loyal customer for some time and this was the first time it happened. I ordered chicken wings and a chicken panini. Both were row. I called in just to tell them to be carefull and a rude Mexican manager( if they call them a manager) told me it was my problem not theirs! (Really?) he was rude and hanged up the phone on me. I called again and done lady answer the phone and sent the driver to bring me the money back, and when he got here he didn't believe me and I had to show him the row food. Well that's too bad for them. Haven't ordered anything from them since then.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Graniteville, South Carolina, United States
“Great Pizza and Wings.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The pizza was thin crust just the way we like it. The wings were well cooked and just hot enough! It was a great value and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

Visited June 2013
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“AVOID AT ALL COSTS !!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The pizza SUCKS !!!!....crust is TOOO thin, few toppings, little cheese, and sauce is non-esistant !!!.....Perhaps because everyone in the place is Hispanic NOT ITALIAN !!!!...There HAS to be better pizza in AC !!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kingston, Canada
“Excellent food, great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

After spending a ton of money on expensive hotel food we happened by Gino's. We got a huge amount of really good food, extrememly friendly service for a great price.

• Visited January 2013