“Believe the reviews!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 326 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Indigenous Atlantic City Pizza, Subs & Grub. Tony Boloney's is an Atlantic City original. We make turn-of-the-century Atlantic City style pizza and bad a$$ grub.We hail from the fast growing and ever changing historic inlet and toss dough in a landmark building. If you leave A.C. without trying our pizza or award winning subs you don't know what you're missing....-Mike, The Butcher, Owner
Boston, Massachusetts
“Believe the reviews!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were leaving the casinos and my husband was hungry so we checked the TripAdvisor reviews; this one was one of the top. We ordered a pizza to go, and we were pleased to find when we arrived that it was a favorite with locals. The pizza was as good as previous reviewers claimed – the only problem was that we ordered a medium for four of us, and we should have ordered a large!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Pay off?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I had friends in town so I ventured back...they wanted to go since seeing place on Kelli and Michael Strahan s show.

How in the Works does this place win national awards? ?? I'm baffled.

It's not bad by any stretch, but when you expect great and it's medicore, then it gets rated as plain bad.

Next time, I'll just give directions and avoid myself.

“Well now!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

So this place was recommended to us by a lady at the welcome center on the Boardwalk. I remembered this place from the Food Network so I figured it had to be good...or was it?! The first night we ordered pizza. It was the New Jersey Fist Pump While it wasn't commercial it wasn't the best. It was just like any other pizza I've had. So I decided to give it another try because I wanted a cheesesteak. I had the Big Ole this time and that wasn't anything to write home about! After a second disappointment, I gave up. There is a place on the Boardwalk that makes better Philly Cheesesteaks!

Visited June 2014
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great food...but, not a great section of AC.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

First...don't be scared! Tony's is is a short walk from Revel casino in an area where there's been a lot of buildings torn down and many vacant lots now stand. There's an apartment building across the street. So it feels a little creepy, especially at night. That said...we had the signature Cheesesteak Ole and fries; delicious! Not a huge sub, but enough to fill you without any extra to take home in a doggie bag. The fries, though...Huge portion; enough to share. Small inside... Picnic tables outside. Nothing fancy...just great food! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Visited June 2014
McGraw, New York
“Excellent! Fast delivery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I saw the shear number of good reviews and had to give them a try. I ordered the carnivore pizza and Guinness flavored wings. The food showed up right on time, and the driver was friendly. The pizza was good and if you love cheese, it will stand out. If I had one suggestion, it would be that the celery be separate from the wings as they were cooked when they arrived.

Believe them when they say..." don't leave A.C. without giving them a try.