“Great food...but, not a great section of AC.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 351 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Vegetarian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Indigenous Atlantic City Pizza, Subs & Grub. Tony Boloney's is an Atlantic City original. We make turn-of-the-century Atlantic City style pizza and bad a$$ grub.We hail from the fast growing and ever changing historic inlet and toss dough in a landmark building. If you leave A.C. without trying our pizza or award winning subs you don't know what you're missing....-Mike, The Butcher, Owner
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great food...but, not a great section of AC.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

First...don't be scared! Tony's is is a short walk from Revel casino in an area where there's been a lot of buildings torn down and many vacant lots now stand. There's an apartment building across the street. So it feels a little creepy, especially at night. That said...we had the signature Cheesesteak Ole and fries; delicious! Not a huge sub, but enough to fill you without any extra to take home in a doggie bag. The fries, though...Huge portion; enough to share. Small inside... Picnic tables outside. Nothing fancy...just great food! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Visited June 2014

McGraw, New York
“Excellent! Fast delivery.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I saw the shear number of good reviews and had to give them a try. I ordered the carnivore pizza and Guinness flavored wings. The food showed up right on time, and the driver was friendly. The pizza was good and if you love cheese, it will stand out. If I had one suggestion, it would be that the celery be separate from the wings as they were cooked when they arrived.

Believe them when they say..." don't leave A.C. without giving them a try.

Bowie, Maryland
“Good, not Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

A colleague and I shared a large pie delivered to our hotel. Delivery got there pretty quick. The pie was good, not great. I would give 3.5 if I could. Give them a try; you could definitely do worse.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Yum!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

After a concert, we were looking for a pizza place. I found this place thru Tripabvisor. We ordered a small pizza pie with sauce, basil, mozzarella, and onions. To our surprise it was Yummy!! Such simple pizza but yet so goood. And the staff was super cool. We are definitely going to this place again when we visit Atlantic City.

Williamstown, New Jersey
“So so so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I was looking for a pizza place in the area because my fiance loves pizza. Wherever we travel pizza is going to be on the menu for one of our meals. I chose this place because of the recommendations on this site. When we walked in the workers were very friendly and greeted us with a smile. They suggested we try the Cheesesteak Ole. I'm not a big fan of cheesesteaks outside of Philadelphia because after spending sometime there for school I have tasted some great sandwiches. This steak at Tony Boloney's was DELICIOUS!! We went for pizza which we did get and that was great too but the steak was SO SO SO GOOD!!! Keep up the good work!! Plan on returning in the future for many more sandwiches and pizza! Next on the agenda I wanna try the fries!