“Great food with great service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Melting Pot - Atlantic City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 351 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Swiss, Fondue
Good for: Romance, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: N. Missouri Ave
Transit: All public transportation as well as the Jitneys are available to and from our restaurant.
Description: We offer a truly unique dining experience created by the art of fondue.Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Try one course or fall in love with all four! Try our melted cheese fondue, crisp fresh salads with homemade dressings, premium choice entrees with our signature dipping sauces, or our melted delectable chocolate fondue creations.
Beaver, Pennsylvania
“Great food with great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Loved the ambiance. I was dubious about going but was won over without a doubt.

Visited July 2012

Brantford, Canada
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I'm glad I had the experience of going to a fondue restaurant but I would not repeat it because it was very expensive, takes a l-o-n-g time & the food was average. About 1 hr after dinner, we both had the runs really bad, my poor husband had to run into a near by gas station. We both felt it was the cheese fondue. The potatoes were suppose to take 10 min, more like 25 min. The meat was suppose to take 3 min, more like 8 min. However, I still gave this restaurant 3 stars because the chic look of it & the private dining rooms made us still glad we tried it at least once. The waiter 'Jackson" was perfect & took great pride when promoting the restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Aaaaamazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

I absoutely loved this place! I had never been to a place like this but it was great! Great food, great drinks and amazing service!

Visited June 2012
rome
“Interesting concept”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

It was my first time here and the staff was extremely friendly. It was fun to dip your own food (bread, veggies, fruit) into your choice of cheese and then cook your meat. My only thing was that it was expensive. $46 person but it was worth it to try something new. The portions were good. We couldn't finish all the meat and that was wasted because we had no fridge in the hotel. I think next time would be filling to just do the cheese and dessert. The chocolate fondue dipping the best part!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“OMG! Run don't walk!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

A friend had recommended this chain (obviously know for fondue), so when I saw there was one in AC I was in. The space itself is very chic and with a great soundtrack. We had an amazing waitress named Nicole who was so personable and obviously well versed in the Melting Pot way! So their thing is for you to possibly take 4 courses, cheese, salad, entree and dessert. You can choose to have only a few courses though and it being lunch, we figured we'd do the cheese fondue and salad. So they make the fondue at your table, and it was delish!!!! You can dip bread, vegetables, and apples (yes so good). Then the salads came which were also delish! Then it got really amazing. We hadn't planned on a dessert course, but heck, we were on a mini-vacay so why not! We had the white chocolate/dark chocolate fondue! Unreal! you can dip strawberries, pound cake, brownies, rice crispy treats...need I say more. Like the title says..RUN don't walk!

Visited June 2012