“Best Sushi in Atlantic City!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Best Sushi in Atlantic City!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great sushi overlooking the Atlantic City boardwalk and Atlantic Ocean!! Can't as for a better view or a better meal!! Always fresh!! Try to get there on a weekday between 4-6pm for happy hour. $1 sake shots and cheap drinks / rolls. If your looking for a specialty roll hands down the Japanese Hoagie is the best sushi roll I've ever had and I've had a lot of sushi.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Great Sushi in AC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I went to this spot hoping for quick and easy service before a concert. The location is less than 5 minutes from Boardwalk Hall. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the service but I would return. When my group and I checked in with the hostess I was told to to wait 5 minutes for them to clear an empty but still dirty table. Since I was in a time crunch I asked to sit at the bar instead. I had to go back to the hostess for menus and then back again to get our waitress when we were ready to order. Besides that the food came out quickly and I was happy with everything I ordered.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best sushi, view and service in AC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

My favorite restaurant. Amazing food. Incredible view and great service. Can't count how many times I have eaten here and I've never been dis satisfied. Love love love!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Brunswick, NJ
“Excellent selection of sake` ...good food too.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Had lunch at Souzai yesterday ...and the food & drink was spot on as usual. It was our 3rd time eating (and drinking) here and it's easily found on our list of favorite places to dine and relax in Atlantic City.

My wife is a sake` aficionado ...and Souzai doesn't disappoint with it's nice selection. The restaurant overlooks the beach (looking south) from the pier and the view, along with the food is a nice way to take a break from activities along the Boardwalk and the Casinos.

We have dined both at the bar, and in the comfy / cozy table & chairs situated along the windows. Both experiences were enjoyable. Besides the sake`, there is a full service bar with a good selection of beers and liquor.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nothing special and a bit pricey for the experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I had a few traditional rolls there for lunch. I don't really have anything bad to say about the experienec, but nothing great either. The rolls were ok (I had dynamite and california). I thoughtthe prices were a little high. The restaurant itself was ok, though none of the tables were super clean. Service was ok, but not great. Had to track down the waitress to finally get our check. I wouldn't bother going back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere