“Great Stay, Affordable and Clean” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   169 South Kentucky Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Ranked #28 of 60 hotels in Atlantic City
Kent, Washington
“Great Stay, Affordable and Clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is great location right off the boardwalk. reasonable price. The front desk were very helpful. The rooms look great and the property is very CLEAN. The room has a flat screen and comes with hbo. The beds were very comfortable

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin K, Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review, I do appreciated your review and I hope to see you again on your next stay.

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Neptune City, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I came with a group of friends (Men & Womem) that had already booked this hotel. While I do travel a lot, this was one of my least favorites. Location is good to the boarkwalk but I would not walk along the street if you want to head to the main strip area. We took the boardwalk. It was safer. Check in was fast and easy and parking was a breeze since we could park on property. The room was okay. Not clean to my preferece. There were bobbi pins on the floor in the bathroom and an old glass on the balcony. I did not try the breakfast mostly because I was done with the hotel and did not want to give it a try. I thought the price was a lot for what we got on a Saturday night. I would rather stay in Absecon then book this hotel again. It was also the closest thing to a Frat house or dorm I have stayed in since college. Loud and noisy but that is a Saturday night in AC for you.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write the review, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experience during your stay, You did not bring this to our attention about any of this issues if you had then we could have offered you a different room, once again I do apologize for the inconvenience.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the WWE event that was going on at Boardwalk Hall. This was the cheapest hotel and the closest to where we needed to go without having a casino in the building. I was unhappy with the idea that I had to pay a $50 deposit just because I was paying cash for the room instead of credit. That was not stated anywhere on the website. And I was also told I could not use my AAA discount because it was too late in the day. Nowhere on the website does it state that either. Not only were those two things unexpected, but when I paid the deposit and the amount due, they didn't have the correct change to give me back from my total. They had to add the rest of my change onto my refund of the deposit. When we got our room, we ended up with a non-smoking room when we specifically asked for a smoking room. I was originally told to smoke outside on the balcony because they could not change my room I was not happy, and told the young man that, so our room was than changed to a smoking room. In the new room, the phone didn't work and there was no remote control for the tv. At this point we were very unhappy but had no choice but to stay because of the no refund policy. Besides those problems we ran into, the room and bathroom was clean. The sheets were clean and we finally got a remote control. The phone still didn't work. I would stay here again if I had too, but I will look at others before I consider staying here again.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write the review. The hotel provided you the room that was reserved in your reservation, Changed the room to smoking and that was the only room there was but you insisted to have smoking room so there was no other option then give you the room that was not been checked by supervisor for ok to rent, It is hotel policy to collect the deposit for any incidental charges, Once the reservation made we cannot change the rate info and that was the reason you could not use the discount. I do apologize for the inconvenience but the first room that was given was ok and you wanted to change to smoking like I mentioned that was the only room all other smoking rooms were already reserved by other guests.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

For $69 a night,i and my friend had one of the best enjoyable nights.Basic with all the amenities.
Clean sheets,A warm bathtub,Free t.v. and H.B.O. and a balcony.A bubble bath and good
concersation on the balcony what more could you ask for.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin K, Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Guest

I appreciated for taking time out of your schedule to write review.

We look forward to accommodate you in the near future again.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I came to Atlantic City with my 14yr old daughter just to get away from NYC we stayed at this hotel for one night,I will admit,when we sat in the lobby I was a little worried about the hotel lobby how it looked....it was'nt dirty or anything...it just was'nt fancy I guess.I just want to say my room was very clean....beds and bathroom....the hotel is not on the boardwalk....but its just steps away...I would stay here again (even though the price was one for de nine for a saturday) but it was the cheapest I could find on a whim on a saturday so close...there is a continental breakfast at 7am...I will see how that is...:)....overall...if your just looking for a basic hotel to rest at night and shower....I would recommend this hotel....I had no staff issues.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest

I appreciated and thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write review.

This will help us improve the facility as you mention we are working on updating the lobby.
We look forward to accommodate you in the near future again.

Been to Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock? Share your experiences!