“"Best value in Atlantic City"” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   169 South Kentucky Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401   |
Ranked #34 of 57 Hotels in Atlantic City
New York City, New York
“"Best value in Atlantic City"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

For $69 a night,i and my friend had one of the best enjoyable nights.Basic with all the amenities.
Clean sheets,A warm bathtub,Free t.v. and H.B.O. and a balcony.A bubble bath and good
concersation on the balcony what more could you ask for.

Room Tip: ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin K, Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Guest

I appreciated for taking time out of your schedule to write review.

We look forward to accommodate you in the near future again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I came to Atlantic City with my 14yr old daughter just to get away from NYC we stayed at this hotel for one night,I will admit,when we sat in the lobby I was a little worried about the hotel lobby how it looked....it was'nt dirty or anything...it just was'nt fancy I guess.I just want to say my room was very clean....beds and bathroom....the hotel is not on the boardwalk....but its just steps away...I would stay here again (even though the price was one for de nine for a saturday) but it was the cheapest I could find on a whim on a saturday so close...there is a continental breakfast at 7am...I will see how that is...:)....overall...if your just looking for a basic hotel to rest at night and shower....I would recommend this hotel....I had no staff issues.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest

I appreciated and thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write review.

This will help us improve the facility as you mention we are working on updating the lobby.
We look forward to accommodate you in the near future again.
Binghamton, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

This establishment is located about a mile from the main strip of casinos and restaurants. There is a horrible smell when you come out of the elevator. The carpets and bedding were old and disgusting. The bathroom was dirty and sink would not drain. Foreign management gave us a hard time and charged extra because we had 3 people in our room instead of 2. There was a couple in head of us in the lobby that wanted to cancel their reservation after seeing their room, and manager wanted to charge them a fee for using the restroom. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: I have stayed at the Tropicana and the Borgata and have had excellent accommodations.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Kevin K, General Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write review it is our duty to make sure your stay was comfortable as expected.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experience during your stay.

Once again I do apologize and in the spirit of hospitality I would like to offer you 10% discount on your next stay.

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I travel for a living and have stayed in many shady places, along with some really nice ones. This hotel is an average hotel. No bells and whistles, but a clean place to lay your head. Nothing was what I would call dirty. It is well maintained for what it is. Yes, there were a couple of scratches on the nightstand and a couple of stains on the floor, but it was clean. Staff was friendly. Convenient, free parking. Less than a block from the boardwalk. Not bad. One thing that I think does need to be addressed is security at the front door. We came back to the hotel well after 2 in the morning and just opened the door and came in. Usually at that hour, you need to swipe your card in order to gain access through the front door.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Kevin K, General Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our Guest review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 609-344-7001.

Kevin Kapasiawala
VALATIE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was looking for a place near the Revel Ovation Hall for a concert. I called this location and was told by the manager that the Hall was a short walk. No way! We had to pay $12 to and $12 home from our venue. I also asked if they could post my points onto my Wyndham rewards, they said they had no way to look that up. Only 1 light worked in the bedroom. The table that was in the room with 2 chairs looked and felt like there was syrup or something on them. The table obviously hadn't been washed in quite some time. Service is certainly not a priority for this hotel. I also asked for extra blankets, they only had 1, and that was not even a blanket, it was a bed spread. Really wan't very happy at all with this place. With so many great places to stay around them, you think they would try a little harder. Lobby and elevator could use a washing also.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Kevin K, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear TERRY C

I apologize for the wrong information given to you we will try our best to accommodate you next time I would like to offer you 10% discount on your next stay.

Been to Days Inn Atlantic City Beachblock? Share your experiences!