We stayed here because price was it was awesome, location wise it was perfect, and it had 2 room suites. Basically, this is a time-share, thought they didn't try to sell us anything. The floor smelled like smoke, the carpet was worn. There was a kitchenette area and balcony that looked on to the ocean. It's right on the boardwalk. Parking-wise be prepared to stay across the street and pay extra or park in the underground lot that you have to get to by car elevator. The clerk warned us that if it stormed there was a chance we'd have to move the car or risk it getting flooded and stuck in the garage. The elevator was a trip and somewhat scary, the parking was tight! It never flooded while we were there and we never moved our car for fear we'd lose the spot--they don't have as many spots as rooms so not everyone gets to park there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance