We stayed at La Renaissance Suites from 7/22-7/25. The location is perfect, right off the boardwalk. Our suite was a one bedroom with a living room and kitchen.It was nice to be able to save money by cooking breakfast in our room. We were able to set up our umbrella and chairs on the beach in the morning and go back to the room for lunch and then back to the beach. We kept our beach stuff in our car trunk for convenience. The room was clean. Now the not so good stuff. This is a timeshare/hotel in need of repair. The microwave in our room (room 703) did not have a ceiling inside it and I considered it unsafe. We did not use it. I had to reset the GFCI outlet when using the hairdryer and coffee pot. The parking is very tight and if all the spots are taken on first floor you have to put your car in an elevator and park on 2 additional floors. We took our small car so we did not have a problem but if you have a large suv, truck or van it will be tight.
I would stay here again because I like having a kitchen and room to move around.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance