My girlfriend and I stayed at La Renaissance Suites for 4 nights for a girls' weekend and to attend the Orion Music Festival at Bader Field. And yes, while the place may not be "up-to-date' - it was clean and it more than served its purpose for our needs and pocketbook!! Now we are from the Miami area and do not scare easily and are more than a bit street wise, so we did not find it particularly scary - but I would not recommend walking NW from the hotel solo up to Atantic Ave at night. I mean if you are from Mayberry and are not use to the Big City... well this place isn't for you - stick to the more populated/touristy areas. If you can handle yourself and can be aware of your surroundings and don't need to be a diva, then you will be fine here. This place is RIGHT ON THE BOARDWALK!!! So why pay hundreds of $$$ when you are not going to be in your room? We had a one bedroom suite with a full kitchen. The staff was FAB and answered all of our questions. To top it off, we found the best local Pub 2 blocks away - the Irish Pub - open 24/7, best drinks, atomsphere & food!! So no, it's not the Borgata, but who the hell wants to pay $300/$400 a night for 1/2 the space to sleep and shower? Seriously? Would I stay here during spring break?? NO!!! I can see how this place would probably get out of hand in that type of situation - but we had no problems during out stay - no noise at all - so plan accordingly. Didn't try out the pool, so I couldn't tell you about it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance