Well, where do I start? I guess not a bad price for being on the Boardwalk. However, cheap you buy cheap you get. I was there 2 days. It was a clean room, which is always nice. The blanket in the closet was dirty and I had to ask for a new one, but it’s the little things in life, like toilet paper and soap that I had to ask for, then I had to go down to the lobby each time get them because there is only one guy working, and this was the second day after the cleaning lady had been there. They said there was a Jacuzzi tub in the room, however it didn’t work. There was 1 old TVs and 1 flat screen in the room, but only one cable box. Didn't have a view; it seems some of the rooms don't face the Boardwalk. The Hot tub and the pool upstairs were very nice, but if its luxury and room service you’re looking for, this is not the place.
- Also Known As:
- La Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Hotel Atlantic City
- Renaissance Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Renaissance
- La Renaissance Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your La Renaissance Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.