“Not much for the dollar” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Atlantic City
Kitchener, Canada
“Not much for the dollar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We we're late in arriving in Atlantic city so the choice was limited on a saturday night but for the money we should have slept in the car and gambled the 200.00...no comp breakfast the king size bed was nice in a large room with a 32 inch tv?....no wi fi in the room and the slamming of the doors until 2 am is the reason no one sleeps in Atlantic city

Room Tip: Book ahead
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We would like the oppurtunity to discuss your stay further with you, please feel free to contact our Executive Office to share more.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Clean, convenient, quiet and nicely appointed. We stayed over on a Saturday night having driven a couple of hours to come to a concert on the boardwalk. The boardwalk is about a ten minute walk away. There are eateries and shopping within a five minute walk. I've spent overnights at two other hotels in AC over the last four years and my stay at the Sheraton has been the most comfortable. The Marriott Courtyard is on par with the Sheraton, but the location of the Sheraton is a bit better. The Trump Taj Mahal certainly has more bells and whistles, but the Taj feels worn and not as clean.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the convention center and parking deck are quite quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are glad to hear that your stay with us was "Very Comfortable", we strive to make all our guests feel at home here at the Sheraton Atlantic City! We appreciate your kind comments about our facility. We look forward to having you as our guest again when your travels bring you back to Atlantic City.
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recently stayed 3 nights at this hotel and loved it. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the hotel is in a great location, not too far away from the boardwalk and right next to the outlets. I'm obsessed with finding a hotel that has no bedbug reports and this hotel had 2. However, when I checked the beds and the whole room (I'm very paranoid when it comes to bedbugs) I found that the room was extremely clean, no bedbugs whatsoever. Only complaint was the high prices for the breakfast menu, but our waiter was extremely friendly and the food was good. I would stay here again, no question.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. Thank you for your kind comments about our "Execellent hotel." We look foward to welcoming you back on your next trip to AC.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hotel was nice, poor management...Had to change rooms 3x to get a room with a working safe.
The manager did comp breakfast, however took over and 1.5 to check in.
Good location, convenient to everything.
Staff friendly

Room Tip: make sure everything works before you unpack
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We have shared your experience with our team and are working to improve out check in process. We hope you will stay with us again for another stay in AC.
Nassau, Bahamas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for eight nights during a conference at the Convention Center. The location was quite convenient and the skywalk was a blessing, saving me the exposure to the cold weather. The staff was very helpful and did their best to meet my needs. However, there was one problem, which I believe can be corrected immediately. After a long day of travel and a long drive from the Philadelphia Airport, I checked in and went to my room. After unpacking, I decided to take a soak in the bath tub before I retired to bed. I was highly disappointed when I discovered that the tub lining was peeling up. I reported it to Guest Services and they agreed to change the room. This also meant that I would have to pack everything and go to another room. I was too tired to move, so I decided to stay in the room and take showers instead. Because of this, the trip was not as relaxing as it could have been. The breakfast at the hotel was very good with great options. On the mornings when I only wanted something small, I was able to get a small takeout at a great price. The restaurant downstairs was outrageous. I found it to be very expensive and did not offer value for money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SheratonAC, General Manager at Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
We appreciate your review of your stay. We do agree that our hotel is very convienient for all attending conventions. We apologize that you were not able to fully relax during your stay with us,we have shared your concerns with our team members so we will be able to make improvements for our future guests. Look forward to have you stay with us again on your next trip to AC whether it is for business or to just relax.
Denville, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed one night..it was reasonably priced, clean, and walking distance (a few blocks away) from the boardwalk and casinos. With the Tangers Outlets there now it felt safer walking around @ night. At one time it was a lot of empty space. You can self park @ the convention center for a decent price.
Didn't like the way the sheet covers sounded. But I have a texture thing going on. The view from our window was great! The staff was pleasant and helpful. Loved the music at the pool. However it was a little awkward having to walk thru the physical fitness center to get to the pool. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again on your next trip for another "Good Stay!"
Chugiak, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The hotel is located right next to the convention center so that was good. It does not have wi-fi in the rooms-you have to go to the lobby. I had several things that bugged me. Toliet broke. TV had an issue. They didn't vacuum the floor anytime during my week stay. The clock radio display was difficult to use. I called up for assistance and they said AT LEAST WE HAVE TIME RIGHT i WOULD GET A CALL UP. It was clean, had a good view, and except for other travelers-quiet. I did not like the beer in the Tum bar. The staff was great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have shared your comments with our team and are working on making improvements in the areas you have shared with us. We would like to hear more about your stay, please feel free to contact our Executive Office so we can discuss your stay in more detail.

Been to Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center? Share your experiences!