My wife and I stayed on New Year's Day and we had a wonderful time. The hotel is clean, the workers are friendly and helpful, and the location is far enough away from the craziness of the Boardwalk area. There is public transportation (shuttle) across the driveway and it is only $2.25 each way to various points on the Boardwalk. The shuttle (Jitney) comes every 15 minutes. Taxis are also there and cost about $10 to the Boardwalk. Outlet stores are also across the street and a block further is a Caesars Casino and other places of interest. We had 2 dogs and they were both welcome. The pool area reminds me of ones on a cruise ship. Very clean and warm water! The only constructive criticism I have is the $14 parking fee and there is no complimentary breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel
- Sheraton Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel is near celebrated shopping, lively casinos, and the world-famous boardwalk. Adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center, our accommodation has 20 meeting/event spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Venere, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.