We had a room on the Club Level which is the 15th and 16th floor for three nights. For the price we paid, our room was very disappointing. I expected a refridgerator in the room, but there wasn't one. We did have free wi-fi, which you would think would be available in ALL the rooms. The free breakfast and hor dourves were on the 16th floor. Oatmeal/bagels/cereal in the morning. Our room on the 15th floor was right under the room where they served the food. We woke up early to the loud sound of chairs scraping on the floor. The beds were full size, at best, but the bedding was comfy. One of our party got stuck in the elevator and had to phone for help. The front desk staff wasn't the friendliest. The women in the breakfast area at in the morning, though, was extremely friendly and helpful.
Just not the experience I expected to get for the money in a hotel of this caliber.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel
- Sheraton Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel is near celebrated shopping, lively casinos, and the world-famous boardwalk. Adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center, our accommodation has 20 meeting/event spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.