We stayed here Aug 2012. The hotel location is very convenient to shopping, train, and restaurants. We find this hotel average. First there is no WIFI in the rooms upstairs you would need to bring extra cable that attached to the phone. The connection is slow. There is WIFI in the lobby. You can use their computers in the mezzanine level but really slow connection. The cleanliness is good but not great. Our housekeeper left us with dirty and wet towels on top of the chair, but never replaced with new ones. I'd have to call that night for towels. The housekeeper at night was very helpful he gave us more than enough towels and blankets so we gave him a good tip. We slept good, it was quiet and beds are comfortable. No complimentary breakfast. Parking is across the street, inside the convention centre it's a little inconvenient but the car was safe. We wouldn't stay here again if we can find a cheaper hotel with the amenities that we are looking for especially breakfast when you are travelling with children.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel Atlantic City
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel
- Sheraton Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Atlantic City Hotel is near celebrated shopping, lively casinos, and the world-famous boardwalk. Adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center, our accommodation has 20 meeting/event spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Olotels, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.