We stayed in Atlantic city during Christmas. It was our first trip to AC, and we decided to go for what we thought would be the top in AC! Abviously I haven't stayed at any of the other hotels, so I can't really judge if the Water Club is the 'top', but it is a fantastic place.
Check-in was easy and fast and we even got our upgraded! The rooms was fantastic: wonderful view of AC and the coastline, a lot of space, an excellent bathroom (with seperate room for the toilet), and just impressive. It was all very clean with the exception of 1-2 hairs in the toilet space. We didn't complain and the next day they were gone. The bed was wonderful, so all in all the room itself had us already in a very good mood.
The Water CLub is part of The Borgata. This is where almost all restaurants are and also where the casino is. But it is only a very short walk through a hallway to get there. The casino is pretty large, with plenty of action for everyone!
There are a lot of restaurants, and we only used a few: the buffet and Metropolitan for breakfast and Wolfgang Puck American Grille and the Old Homestead Steakhouse fore dinner. while they are all excellent, the Homestead is something special. The steaks are HUGE, but the quality is definitely on par with the size of the steaks :-)
We did not use the Water Club Pool, so I can't judge on that.
All in all we had a great time in AC, and we thoroughly enjoyed the Water Club. When we come back to AC we will most definitely go back to the Water Club !
- Also Known As:
- The Water Club By Borgata Hotel
- The Water Club By Borgata Hotel Atlantic City
- Water Hotel Atlantic City
- The Water Hotel By Borgata
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Amex, Jetsetter, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your The Water Club by Borgata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.