Comparable to the regular Borgata room but a little "newer". Same setup, separate water closet aka toilet, glass door shower (has rainfall shower head plus regular one). Nice sink and the same Lather toiletries. For some reason the walls seem thinner in the wee hours of the a morning but at night it's fine. Do not get a room by the elevator we were in a room --85) We got free rooms so didn't care but if I had paid for it I would have been pissed. You can hear the whirring of the uber fast elevators thru the walls though very faint- I can still hear it! The lobby pools are just as pictured but really small, so is the lounge chair area surrounding it (lobby pool free to Water Club hotel guests). Even Checked out the pools in the spa (not free btw, only allowed access if you have spa treatment or pay for access) and just as pictured but small as well.
Would I choose Water Club over Borgata? Not necessarily. The only pros I saw were the practically non existent check in line (there's always a line at the Borgata check in) and the fewer guests.
- Also Known As:
- The Water Club By Borgata Hotel
- The Water Club By Borgata Hotel Atlantic City
- Water Hotel Atlantic City
- The Water Hotel By Borgata
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Orbitz, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Water Club by Borgata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.